Online canadian store

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmartyg

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an online store that would be in he eastern half of Canada? My local homebrew stores all focus on cans and/or brewhouse/festa. I dont have any complaints, but I want to try a partial mash in the near future..

thanks!

Also, I forgot to mention that Dan's homebrewing in vancouver (beermaking.ca) might be starting doing mail order again. I was in Vancouver in August and talked to him about it. He says it was a lot of work to do it, and doesn't really know if it's worth it for him.

Last time I e-mailed him he said he might start back up in the new year (although he might be only sending things out once a month, to make it easier on him). Of course, it might help if some fellow homebrewers can help pursuade him that it's worth it.

I buy all my supplies from La Cachette. They are very friendly and informative. I don't know if they have everything online, but I can't think of anything they don't have in the shop.....I recommend them

thanks guys. im looking for s-23, some variety of malts and grains and of course, hops. my LHBS has saaz... and thats it..

Back