What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Southern tier- Krumpus

ForumRunner_20131115_185844.jpg

On sale? Damn, just got a 12er for 13.99. Not on sale, weird how different states have different taxes all over the place. Its a good beer is though, I wouldn't mind paying the 15.99

Outside Buffalo, NY, where we get hosed (especially with gasoline cost) but still have cheap housing and the stores usually have good beer selections. I figured after all you floccers on hbt posted about them I'd try to enjoy them this weekend! :-D

ChefRex said:
It finally came in, although they nick me $16.28 for a 12 pack, worth it :mug:
I've never seen a 12pk. $8.99 a 4pk where I buy my beer.

Hope that makes ya feel a little better. :mug:

SupervisingChildren said:
12 for $15.99 on sale. Pretty good I must say.

The 12s are on special down here for 11.99 right now. I really should pick one up.

TNGabe said:
After all that lambic, it's nice that my bam inspired saison can hang. ;)

Too bad it's overcarbed or was poured by a drunk. Or both.

Avery: DuganA

I always forget how awesome this is. I want to drink the other in my fridge right after this one.

I really like it. I was waiting for Long Trail to come out with a "big" IPA, with places like The Alchemist, Hill Farmstead, and Lawson's producing IPAs that people are lining up to buy. It's got a great nose, taste, and finish...so I think it's well rounded. I'm a bit partial to Long Trail, but it's definitely a great beer.

Latest posts

Back