What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little bit of that....

DSC04320.jpg

My Munich strong ale.3 yrs old. I wasn't shure what category it fits in. For the small amount of hops I used Centennial, it packs a nice bite for a 1.077 ale. Only 40 ibu's maybe. Not shure if English Barleywine style. Nottingham did me right I think though pretty clean but a bit malty. Its kinda what it seems like though. Pretty malty. Sweet at 1.02 but nice but not nice enough bitter to balance. My malts and mash are to blame though as a noob I always hit on the sweet/malty side a bit too much. So I guess that's where strong ale fits in? This beer aged well so Im thinking Notty to be ok with time now.

My Simcoe/Amarillo IPA is finally conditioned enough, and it's pretty tasty.

On a related note, I am really looking forward to kegging.

My Simcoe/Amarillo IPA is finally conditioned enough, and it's pretty tasty.

On a related note, I am really looking forward to kegging.

Keggging is nice but Im not gung-ho about it since I started kegging. Most people seem to not turn back and stick to kegging. Then again Im usually a small batch brewer so that has something to do with it and I like variety and not drinking the same thing often. But I do have a 3 gallon keg- it just has some blueberry pyment with blueberries in it right now, I will rack that soon to a carboy to clear eventually. I would like to make a beer to keg soon, Im all about it this spring- I want to split a 5 gal kit and keg one batch and bottle another. :mug: I wouldn't mind a good beer or house beer to be in my keg though regularly.

Stone Ruination. No pic because I broke my phone trying to get it to start....awesome

Water while working up cost per 14 barrels of the last 2 of our five standard beers. Yesterday was a long day looking at industrial spaces, dumping 12gal of wort that the mash got effed up on, and working on the final business plan. We found a spot we are gonna write a letter of intent to lease on this week hopefully though and I'm gonna be cracking something strong here shortly.

Water while working up cost per 14 barrels of the last 2 of our five standard beers. Yesterday was a long day looking at industrial spaces, dumping 12gal of wort that the mash got effed up on, and working on the final business plan. We found a spot we are gonna write a letter of intent to lease on this week hopefully though and I'm gonna be cracking something strong here shortly.

Go get your spot! Good luck brotha! Ill drink somethin with ya

Aaaaand, back to the HB Citra Citrus American Wheat...it's what I have on hand, but it is REALLY good, in my opinion, so I don't mind. I've been catching up on my brew journal notes and enjoying listening to the blow-off in the next room for my Costa Kona Mocha Latte Stout chugging away. I chilled my OG sample in the fridge yesterday...just took a little swig. Malty and sweet...a hint of the hops. I think it's gonna be a good one. Thinking about putting the oxygen absorbing caps on it, when the time comes and bottle aging it for next winter (after a try a couple, of course!).
Oh look, finished another one...damn. Back to the fridge.

DSC04322.jpg

Whoa! This is a unique beer. Bruery: White chocolate. Been in my fridge since I got it as a gift over six months ago.

Rich, sherry like flavor.

image.jpg

Welp finally done pissing out of my ass more than my wiener, so I can drink a beer I guess. Fatheads Hop Juju, HB 17.1% Monster Mash Barleywine, and a sample of the Haus IPA I just bottled.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

Welp finally done pissing out of my ass more than my wiener, so I can drink a beer I guess. Fatheads Hop Juju, HB 17.1% Monster Mash Barleywine, and a sample of the Haus IPA I just bottled.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

TMI :eek:

Tea with honey. My throat feels a bit rough.

Latest posts

Back