What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to bottle some of the ME and if I do, and I hate bottling i'll sent a couple to you, It's dangerous to have on tap and I do want to save some but did I mention I hate bottling!:drunk:

Well, I'd be happy to trade you some of my HB. I have a jolly holly ale, a pale ale of sorts, my stout, and winter wonder which is my only claim to fame third place winner. But yeah, I'll make it worth your while to bottle a couple. :)OKAY
One more beer or go to bed?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389324447.240775.jpg
Solid Barleywine. Still falls short after a DFH Olde School though. Probably because I'm a homer.

St Arnold's Santo. Not bad, definitely original.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

Skeeter Pee. My second bottle of it and my first time making it. It's something else. Don't know if I'll make it again though, because it's got this very distinct flavor I'm not wild about. However I'm pissed enogh to not really give a toss at the moment. Hah.

Skeeter Pee. My second bottle of it and my first time making it. It's something else. Don't know if I'll make it again though, because it's got this very distinct flavor I'm not wild about. However I'm pissed enogh to not really give a toss at the moment. Hah.

What kind of yeast did you use?

Brooklyn fire and ice porter. Pretty good stuff

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

Beach Bum Plum! Six months ago I had never heard of a Beach Plum. Found a tree out back and just wow, first go was a light syrah, meh good but.... Ya know how we are here, 2.0 is a knock down straight sippy sippy beaut! 3.0 is in the freezer awaiting analysis..... Lol

CHEERS!!!!

ForumRunner_20140109_210237.png

Beach Bum Plum! Six months ago I had never heard of a Beach Plum. Found a tree out back and just wow, first go was a light syrah, meh good but.... Ya know how we are here, 2.0 is a knock down straight sippy sippy beaut! 3.0 is in the freezer awaiting analysis..... Lol

CHEERS!!!!

View attachment 171242

I used to live in a decrepit hellhole down by the beach called "The Beach Plum". Can't say I've ever had the fruit.

tripplehazzard said:
Nice!! That was my thoughts exactly. Going to brew some big beers..maybe even a Oakes imperial stout. Let those age and piggout on beer every once and a while. Ever seen a good bcbs clone recipe?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Im sure there are plenty of clones but i couldnt tell you which one would be better than the other. Youll have some bcbs coming your way to compare your recipe to in the near future! :rockin:

Hope it comes out great man.

750 of ommegang hennepin. A great farmhouse saison. If you havent tried it i recommend! :drunk:

I had a Hennepin for the firdst time in years a couple weeks ago. Not as goods as I ermmeber, but still damned good.

On that note, I'm wasteds anstill need to go to work inthe morning, so I'm going to go pass out now32. Two bottles of wine adn a beer willstill do that too me, I gu gues. goodnight all.

I used to live in a decrepit hellhole down by the beach called "The Beach Plum". Can't say I've ever had the fruit.

Maybe they cut them all down :( , we happened upon an abanonded orchard that we were fortunate to rent on 60 acres. Prolly be called Cider Hills when they develop it. Sad, something I and prolly most of us dream of.

I had a Hennepin for the firdst time in years a couple weeks ago. Not as goods as I ermmeber, but still damned good.

On that note, I'm wasteds anstill need to go to work inthe morning, so I'm going to go pass out now32. Two bottles of wine adn a beer willstill do that too me, I gu gues. goodnight all.

Well done sir...you were somewhat competent spelling even after all that booze.

4th HB Barista Brown coffee brown. The flash makes it look terrible it actually looks great. Possibly the nightcap. Depends if I finish brew plan for next week before this beer is gone or not.

1389337601372.jpg

I guess I'm staying up tonight. :D
This is a craft beer club bottle sent. Not impressed with the craft beer club but
It was 36 bottles of free beer so I don't complain. This was one of the better bottles. I do love this Sam Adams March madness glass with the basketball bottom.

No. 3 is a decent IPA but No. 6 is a really good DIPA. Remind me next time we trade and I'll send you one of those.

Nice!! I did one if these last year.. aged it on frozen cherries for about 3 months. I did frozen cherries. Half sweet Half tart. . The beer came out a little more sour than I wanted. But still awesome! Probably my favorite batch I have done.. some bottle seemed more sour than others tho. I know I sent mark one but never heard any feedback on it.. maybe he still has it. :D

Hmmm ... I don't recall having it. I plan on doing some more cellar clean-up this weekend so I will keep an eye out for it.

Coffee ... is it Friday yet?

Nice!! I did one if these last year.. aged it on frozen cherries for about 3 months. I did frozen cherries. Half sweet Half tart. . The beer came out a little more sour than I wanted. But still awesome! Probably my favorite batch I have done.. some bottle seemed more sour than others tho. I know I sent mark one but never heard any feedback on it.. maybe he still has it. :D

Mine is half sweet half dried, real tasty but dangerous, at 12% I need to get in to bottles so it can hang around for a white, kegged it's too tempting!
Coffee!

I remember that. You might not know that because ive never posted really in that thread but ive been following it since it started! Still waiting on a Day when ill be able to grant one!

P.S i need to get some tired hands man i know you frequent that joint. If you are ever looking for some nyc locals let me know.

I didn't forget about you. My wife (finally) will go back to work next month (PT) and that will relieve the tightened budget a bit. Maybe a trade of TH for diapers? Hahaha

Edit: water, just water for me during work hours...

Hmmm ... I don't recall having it. I plan on doing some more cellar clean-up this weekend so I will keep an eye out for it.

Coffee ... is it Friday yet?[/QUOTE]

I don't think I even label that one.. it probably just says SC on the cap. Drinking water

I see what you did there. :D:rockin::rockin::rockin: Have fun doing vlookups.

I need beer. Time to go get some.

A beer right now sounds amazing...

i do vlookups all day long- love em- seems like u know excel pretty well.... i have a project coming up that i have to compile about 600 different spreadsheets into 1 for the purpose of vlookups- aside from copying and pasting for hours is there a way to easily compile these into 1?

Friday is my conference call day- starting at 10am every hour on the hour until 5 pm... why they are schedualed on fridays i have no idea but its prolly why i wind up drinking so much on friday nights.

No. 3 is a decent IPA but No. 6 is a really good DIPA. Remind me next time we trade and I'll send you one of those.

Coffee ... is it Friday yet?
Nice. I will let you know. It was just sent along with an ESB. Both aren't bad beers and I think they were the better beers of the free beer I received.
A beer right now sounds amazing...

i do vlookups all day long- love em- seems like u know excel pretty well.... i have a project coming up that i have to compile about 600 different spreadsheets into 1 for the purpose of vlookups- aside from copying and pasting for hours is there a way to easily compile these into 1?

Friday is my conference call day- starting at 10am every hour on the hour until 5 pm... why they are schedualed on fridays i have no idea but its prolly why i wind up drinking so much on friday nights.

I f'ing hate Friday conference calls to no end. As for your spreadsheets, I know there is some VB code that you can use but the code I was given long long ago didn't fully work. debugger threw an error so I ended up copying and pasting.

Though for some reason I thought vlookup could reference different files as long as they were open. vlookup was the bane of my existence in grad school then I ended up understanding it, creating a tutorial and using it everywhere. In fact, it is probably all I'm good for these days at work. :rockin:

Nice. I will let you know. It was just sent along with an ESB. Both aren't bad beers and I think they were the better beers of the free beer I received.

I f'ing hate Friday conference calls to no end. As for your spreadsheets, I know there is some VB code that you can use but the code I was given long long ago didn't fully work. debugger threw an error so I ended up copying and pasting.

Though for some reason I thought vlookup could reference different files as long as they were open. vlookup was the bane of my existence in grad school then I ended up understanding it, creating a tutorial and using it everywhere. In fact, it is probably all I'm good for these days at work. :rockin:

Yeah, I use vlookup to search multiple files as well. after you enter the lookup value you choose the table array. I just select a range in another sheet by clicking and dragging. Cliff, are you using Excel 2010?

Back