What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found out that my cousins kid has cancer. The poor kid is barely a teenager and they are talking about brain cancer.

Beer. Might switch to whiskey.

Just found out that my cousins kid has cancer. The poor kid is barely a teenager and they are talking about brain cancer.

Sorry to hear that, man. My wife's mom got brain cancer and she left us 10 months later. ****ing horrible that she never got to see my kids. I hate cancer. **** Cancer.

Sorry to hear. My uncle's sister in law has an inoperable brain tumor and is in her early 30s. Rather crappy to say the least. Grandpa died of brain cancer right before I was born and left 5 kids under their teens with my step grandma.
Cancer sucks balls.

Time for a drink of some sorts.

I am told it is probably germinoma?, looks to be on the more treatable side. Sorry to be pushing depressing news into the alchie thread. Too much crap seems to be hitting everyone recently. Thanks for the thoughts. Will send any good wishes I get along the line.

My last Ten Fidy.

1414626910544.jpg

@mattmmille Joan Jett needs to get her ass out of Madison Square Garden. That was horrible.

A few Sam Adams Octoberfests earlier at a work function.

Finally home and unwinding from a long day. About to enjoy this while I catch up onthe thread.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414628440.863362.jpg

Jon, prayers for the kid, cancer sucks, cancer in someone that hasn't experienced life isn't fair.

Giving my new ferm chamber a test run, needs finishing but seems to be doing the job:D

Friends brought this over the other night, my first Innis& Gunn, quite tasty,

IMG_5010.jpg

Sad. My cousin's daughter was diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma. She has been fighting it since she was 18 months, it's been 9 months since finding out. Breaks my heart.

Seems crass of me, but drinking this:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414629509.327988.jpg

A british something or the other
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414631152.021162.jpg
Just kidding I'm drinking something good my Rye IPA

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Fairly new micro in Traverse City. Brewery Ferment, this is their Imperial 45th Paralale, 10.5% run through a Randall of Cascade and Willamette.... Goddamn amazing!

1414631420278.jpg

@mattmmille Joan Jett needs to get her ass out of Madison Square Garden. That was horrible.

Dude...what am I missing? We saw her at the NC State Fair in Raleigh. I enjoyed it...son enjoyed it...?

Trying to get kids asleep. Wife on business trip. Want beer.

Ho-lee crap! This is one of the best imperial stouts I've had in quite some time. Very complex with roast, dark chocolate, coffee, and a surprisingly smooth alcoholic warmth given the 10.5% ABV. I'm going to enjoy the **** out of this while I wait and see who the new World Series champs are. This will probably put me to sleep quite handily (the beer, not the game).

_DSC3595.jpg

Latest posts

Back