Thanksgiving JOAM

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maylar

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I served up my first JAOM at Thanksgiving dinner and it was a big hit. It's only been aging since September but the flavors have already started to blend and the cloves have mellowed a lot. I've never tasted mead before and I'm very proud of the way this one came out.

Still have one bottle left, that one will sit for a while. But I'm thinking I need to make more of this stuff, it's yummy!

Ended up about 15% ABV and my guests definitely caught a buzz.

Thanks, Joe - wherever you are.

22720688264_7540908a49_z.jpg

awesome! i started a batch of JAOM last week. i hope it comes out good. it had an Original Gravity of 1.075 so i should be around 11-12% ABV in many months.
you aged it two months and it came out nice? excellent i made 6 gallons, i will have much much much of this stuff to bottle. hopefully mine comes out nice too. cheers!

That's awesome! Great job =) JAOM is one of the next ones up on my list so hopefully we see such good results as well

Latest posts

Back