What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414358159.535828.jpg

Adventures in home brewing's winter solstice all grain with chipotle powder. Bring On The Winter with this one, a must have on tap to survive a northeast Ohio winter!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414358480.537551.jpgfive of these and a jubelale winter ale while at a buddies house watching the Texans dominate. Now listening to blue grass on Pacifica radio fixin to cook supper and tear into one of these ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414358937.858402.jpg

Mister Softee Cream Ale.

Alcohol doesn't affect me.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414360026.207664.jpg

Hb Mayhaw saison, HB IPA, and HB belgian pale ale with brett. Phone is flocked up so i cant take pics and use my app until tuesday when the replacement comes in. Glad I saved all my beer recipes to the beersmith cloud

Cooking while drink. Wife isn't amused. But I'll take care of that later, in a good way. :D

Oaked red rye. Officially
Smscked.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414361534.619723.jpg

It really annoys me they don't sell that one in KY...guess I'll have to go to Jungle Jim's.

SN There and Back. Meh. I still can't enjoy English hops, and that makes me sad.

Get some if you can it's pretty terrific. As far as english hops dont feel bad like english beer they can be pretty boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Came inside to get my companion (my Sig P229) and walked in to see this baking. Baked apples. Hollowed out apples filled with a melted butter, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. With a caramel candy stuffed inside.

1414363229620.jpg

Came inside to get my companion (my Sig P229) and walked in to see this baking. Baked apples. Hollowed out apples filled with a melted butter, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. With a caramel candy stuffed inside.

I don't **** with my guns when I drink. :D

Next.

Another Air Pun while grilling again. Done.

jak, the HK doesn't come out until I see someone driving down the driveway.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414364626.202168.jpg

Back