What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one more bottle of that left from '12 I believe.

Then you clearly don't drink enough!

I am glad to find a real beer bar in my town. I hate that it is on the campus side of things, but it was a great place to finish off my paperwork and my workweek. 67 hours... A light one!

Chapter 27 of the friggin happy home owner. hope not too much damage ... :beard: ... by the looks of it, it has been leaking awhile ...

Yep... just a spot I would never look and the wife parks there. I bet you $200 she's got plaster on her vehicle and has been wondering "WTF is this **** on the hood of my car?"

Friday night and stout season floccfaces. Let's get this ****ty weekend started.

IMG_3163.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-jOEAufDQ4[/ame]

Pretty easily my favorite yeast I've brewed with. I'm going to bottle Farmhouse Rye version 6 when I get back from Texas in a couple weeks. I should send you a couple bottles of 5 & 6. Version 6 has a gnarly looking pellicle.

That'd be awesome

Pretty easily my favorite yeast I've brewed with. I'm going to bottle Farmhouse Rye version 6 when I get back from Texas in a couple weeks. I should send you a couple bottles of 5 & 6. Version 6 has a gnarly looking pellicle.

That'd be awesome.

What's also awesome? My house has a showing tonight and it's been on the market for 4 hours.

Getting in the spirit for next Saturday.....which also happens to be my 10 year high school reunion. Ugh.
View attachment 286969

Totally thought you were older than that haha...

Nice Brett character.
View attachment 286970

Trying to digest before cooking these bad boys.
View attachment 286971

It's the weekend to celebrate my birthday (Monday), but seems like you're partying for me! :thumbup:

Grapefruit Sculpin #4 while getting ready to make dinner.

Back