What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moon-waffle anyone ?
View attachment 251077

On to this now, courtesy of @LoloMT7
View attachment 251078

Great as always!

Damn I am jealous. One of my favorites of all time right there, and we finally got a shipment of it in my town this summer so I didn't have to go to CO to buy some. Still hoarding most of the stouts from our trade. The IPA's are incredible. Wasn't too sure about the hop ranch initially, but loved it by the end.

Still nursing this milk stout and doing my budget. Wife isn't around so maybe I'll fudge it in favor of the beer fund :D

Damn I am jealous. One of my favorites of all time right there, and we finally got a shipment of it in my town this summer so I didn't have to go to CO to buy some. Still hoarding most of the stouts from our trade. The IPA's are incredible. Wasn't too sure about the hop ranch initially, but loved it by the end.

Still nursing this milk stout and doing my budget. Wife isn't around so maybe I'll fudge it in favor of the beer fund :D

Stouts are meant to be consumed when mature! ;)

Onto some water. There's a little bit of work to finish up tomorrow. It's okay though because it makes owning my own house, in one of the states more populated areas great. I don't have to rely on wood to get through the colder months. :) I'm just thankful for the Internet, or else I wouldn't have life and be able to tell people about how cool i think I am. #kanyewest #trollin

Every year I fall for it...I always think I should give this another shot because maybe it really is as good as everybody else thinks it is...and every year I end up reminding myself that it isn't.

20150123_231221.jpg

What? What forum is this? And people make fun of me because I wash up after I take a ****? I brew my own beer and it's extra sanitary goddamn it. :mug:

I know, after a few years and quite the collection of equipment. I felt I should give it up. Depending on the season in my free time im either fishing or hitting the mountain.

When a gif of @finsfan is posted of @finsfan doing that dance, I will encourage, beg, or bribe @coldcrash to stop posting @finsfan

until then, game on.

Oh I can be bribed. I know where you were today.

Not tonight, but you stay tuned.

I'll tag you when it happens, like this @PatrickGoss

The Lagunitas cappuccino stout is fine despite the previous 8 ipas.

#smacked (whatever that means)
#remmy (whatever @remmy means)

Since this seams to be that action spot I'll get a quick question if I was to do an ipa with 100% Brett (not sure which Brett hope to get help hint hint cough) dipa would it just finish dry as hell And not funky, seeing how Brett if not stressed will just ferment nicely? Will I still get hop aroma and flavor? Any help welcome and if your mad I'm sorry sorta a drunk thought going on here lol

Eh. I've just lost interest.

@finsfan likes the attention. He's not going to bribe you.

Likely true.... but keep playing the game and I will bribe you anyways. It's how I roll.

In the morning I will be blaming @finsfan for suggesting I chug and then blaming @coldcrash for inspiring me to double the volume and chug again. In the morning my wife will be blaming @patrickgoss for staying up all night drinking and wont give a **** about any of the names I drop in explanation as she equates HBT to me playing sims... even though, I am assuming, people on there don't send you beer.

I miss drinking with you floccers. It's on tomorrow night. Especially since Matt sent me a bunch of super fresh IPAs.

I should probably brew tomorrow....but it sounds like lots of work when I just want to drink.

Doing my lame taxes tonight...

Different strokes...I realize I'm in the minority in nugget nectar. We can at least agree that alpine makes some of the best IPAs on the planet, though?

Different strokes...I realize I'm in the minority in nugget nectar. We can at least agree that alpine makes some of the best IPAs on the planet, though?

I've had nugget nectar I wasn't completely awed by it. it's good but not a personal fav.

Latest posts

Back