Who is Smashed Right Now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That minikeg of Kulmbacher Edelherb Pils I drank was fantastic. I need to get another of those next time I have-o the diner-os.

Brew Runner said:
I drained a minkeg of Warsteiner today. How about you? :D

EDIT: a minikeg is five liters or 169oz, BTW. That's 14.1 twelve ounce beers. :cross:

Wow, I'm suprised you're even able to correctly type your log in name for HBT. Dude, stay away from the wheel and down some water, a multivitamin and aspirin before going to bed.

cowgo said:
Wow, I'm suprised you're even able to correctly type your log in name for HBT. Dude, stay away from the wheel and down some water, a multivitamin and aspirin before going to bed.

I'm kinda surprised myself. I still have a 12oz Spaten Optimator left over, so that will probably be the "finishing move" tonight. :p Only reason I took the liberty is because I knew I was staying home tonight. :mug: I'll let everyone know how tomorrow moring goes.

I had a couple Longhammer IPA's and a couple EF's, now I've moved to my RedHop Ale on tap. Progress towards getting smashed is moving along quite nicely.

Brew Runner said:
I'm kinda surprised myself. I still have a 12oz Spaten Optimator left over, so that will probably be the "finishing move" tonight. :p
I'm still here and still typing coherently. :rockin: Damn that minikeg was a lot of beer. :drunk: The Spaten is up next and I think that will be the end of this Sunday night. :cross:

i wish i could drink right now. i've got a cold in my throat and chest. it's getting worse as the night goes on...gonna be hard to sleep.

i think i'll send werk an email now saying i may oversleep from the medication i obviously need to get a good nights rest.

You must have the mean cold I just got rid of. I tried dulling it with brew for a day or so, but Nyquil and sleep were the only things that worked worth a darn. Even then it took two weeks to clear out. I rarely get sick, let alone for two weeks. :mad:

i hope not. my friend was sick for only a couple of days....i'm hoping mine will be the same. i wonder if i even have nyquil...that would be my best bet for sleep. and my best chance to catch a buzz :)

EDIT: sweet...my roommate had some in the cabinet. sleep, here i come! e-mail has already been sent (i've been known to sleep through alarm clocks on medication many times)

Sweet. Got 8 high lifes in me, feelin' pretty good. Bed, here I come. Night y'all. :D
My condolences to Colorado on their loss tonight, but by god you tried like hell on the last second.

DeathBrewer said:
i hope not.

Yeah, me too. I came down with mine while on a (cold!) weekend backpacking trip and had to cancel a once-a-year 10 day trip because of it. :mad:

We had one cool 65° day(down from 95) in early October and immediately everyone everywhere started getting sick. I held out for almost three months while hanging around all those Typhoid Marys, so I guess that's not bad.

Well, considering that it's New Year's Eve, I expect a lot of folks are smashed right now. SWMBO and I have decided to stay home tonight. I've never been big on celebrating New Year's. At the Irish bar I used to go to years ago, they always said that New Year's was for amateurs and they closed at about 4 P.M. every year. Now, St. Pat's? That was the real day to celebrate. Most years we go out for dinner, but even then we're home long before midnight.

I'm working on a bit of a buzz here, though. No homebrew tonight. Just bourbon.

Well, It's about 1:19 eastern time and i'm sipping on a new batch of Mr Edwort's Apfelwein and it tastes real good..I've had a few and with many beers i'm going to bed soon. Happy New Year All...

Yup! Panty droppin' apple cider claims a victim!

Long live those little yeastie beasties! that bring us such joy!

I had a 22oz IPA homebrew after dinner and now I'm working on mixers and some PBR. I have a Steel Reserve 211 40oz as a backup should things get ugly. :p

Not smashed, but pleasantly buzzed...for now.

I'm just about tired of hearing how good Edwort's Apfelwein is and am getting really close to making my own.......six gallon batch. :cross: Gotta try out the carboy I got for Christmas.

Back