Donovan's Best Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigdaddybrew

Reaction score
This is my new label. I wanted to reflect the history of where I live...the Irish Hills of Michigan. I have included an image of the locally famous Spite towers also known as the Irish Hills towers. They used to be a real tourist attraction. The highest point for hundreds of miles. Now dilapitated and partially dismantled but here on my label in their former glory. I used a generic name so I could use the label for any of my beers...

my-label1-65823.jpg

Nice label, and nice to see another Michigan brewer! I'm up the road a ways in Munith Michigan. I used to live over by Cement City and heard stories from time to time about the Irish Hills being haunted by UFOs, ghosts, and the occasional Bigfoot.

That is a seriously classy label. Gives me ideas for making a beer for in-laws (who live in the Irish Hills, too)!

I'm thinking... maybe I'll call it "Race Day", a good high-grav beer for when you can't drive anywhere. :)

Latest posts

Back