Finally in the company of like minded people!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mZnthebend

Reaction score
Just getting back in the swing of things here, but I've got the bug...BAD! Looking forward to learning from everyone's experiences.

Pretty much a Rookie. I brewed a few batches in college, but I couldn't really have any control over my brewing and aging environment. Currently I am sipping on Williams Brewing Tripple Hopped Ale recipe that I brewed a few weeks ago. I am fairly happy with the result, maybe not the best beer I've ever had, but overall pretty good. I have an Arrogant Bastard clone recipe from Brewers Best in a primary and am planning to transfer it to a glass carboy around tuesday if its ready.

I have scrounged together a keggle and turkey fryer burner and have been really happy with how much easier the brewing sessions have gone. I previously was using an enamel canning container on the stove. I know that I want to do AG in the very near future, I just need to read a little more and assemble a little more equipment.

I lucked out this week and found a new 5# tank, dual gauge reg, through door faucet and sankey tap for $50 on Craigslist, now I have to get my hands on a few Cornies!!

Hi, and welcome to HBT. Nice find on Craiglist.

Mucho info here on brewing and if you have any questions just ask away, someone here will know the answer.

Also let us know how that Arrogant Bastard clone recipe turns out, I've kinda wanted to brew that just to see how they taste, haven't seen a real one here to buy to give it a try.

Back