Swap-O-Rama #5, The fall harvest...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bcros80 said:
What'd you think?

I got say this is pretty tasty, especially after doing yard work all morning.

image-4000289002.jpg

Not sure I've ever had a great lager. All I can think of is scrimshaw

Man, you're missing out, go get a couple bottles of Ayinger Celebrator or if you can't find it, another doppelbock. They take everything you think you know about how lagers taste and throw it out the window.

TallDan said:
Man, you're missing out, go get a couple bottles of Ayinger Celebrator or if you can't find it, another doppelbock. They take everything you think you know about how lagers taste and throw it out the window.

Celebrator is one of my favorites. Just had some this afternoon...

TallDan said:

image-492579349.jpg

Cheap too, only 3 bucks a bottle!!

g-love said:
Should be packing everything up today and shipping tomorrow. I'm always IPA heavy on these things... I hope my recipient likes hops!

Hopefully it's coming to me then!

I think that marks the halfway point...about half the people in the tread have already shipped and received. This round is just trucking

Made all my purchases. Went to 7 different places in 2 states to get it all. Waiting for the go ahead to ship mine.

lilrokz06 said:
Cheap too, only 3 bucks a bottle!!
I've had ayinger. I never really thought of what style I was drinking at the time. I guess I assumed it was a dark wheat beer. I'll pick one up again and give it the time it deserves.

I think that marks the halfway point...about half the people in the tread have already shipped and received. This round is just trucking

Unless people have shipped and I wasnt notified, we only have 5 packages shipped total.

I will be shipping out either tomorrow or wed. My dumb@ss bought gabf winners and then realized all except the one from terrapin (that I didn't buy) are also distributed to my recipient so I'm buying the other half today and packing.

I may have to trade to get a bottle of one of those...they sound interesting

Now that the hype has died down a bit, they are easier to get. Plus I think they make more now, vs. The first batches.

You do have to keep an eye out for when they are released though, they are gone within a week.

Now that the hype has died down a bit, they are easier to get. Plus I think they make more now, vs. The first batches.

You do have to keep an eye out for when they are released though, they are gone within a week.

Did you get my pm regarding tracking number?

I agree, I think more than five have shipped haha. I just have no confirmation. Its all good, I try to check off after a guy gets a box anyway.

TheMan said:
I agree, I think more than five have shipped haha. I just have no confirmation. Its all good, I try to check off after a guy gets a box anyway.
oh haha! I'm that guy, you know, without a package! Yes it is like Christmas...for adults.

Going to make a special trip tomorrow to finish off my package and getting a special extra delivered to put in the box as well. I'll probably ship Wednesday.

Latest posts

Back