Keggle Beer Supply on eBay is an honest trader

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tabasco

Reaction score
Just thought I would pass along that I had a good experience with the Keggle Beer Supply ebay store. Bought two corny kegs. Weeks after I bought the kegs I discovered one had a bad relief valve. The dude had a new lid in the mail the next day.

Just thought I'd pass it along.

+1
I've got to jump on this bandwagon. I just got a 2 keg set up from him. The system was top notch - beautiful shiney kegs, taprite upgrade, red gaslines, 3/16 Bevlex liquid lines, nice manifold, not a single leak. Shipping was fast and quick. Email response was usually within the hour. Anyone considering getting a system should consider this vendor.
He also has an actual web site, but the ebay store is easier to use. You don't have to buy through ebay, just email him.
jason
:mug:

I don't recall what buyer I purchased from on eBay, but I had the same issue. A bad pressure relief valve, but it was an odd one, one I had never seen before.

Sent out a replacement lid right away.

May have been the same seller.

Back