South Jersey/Philly Group Buy Round 37! PREORDER/INFO/COMING SOON!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, so everything is added up. Some guys/(gals?) still have not paid. I want to get the order placed today. So if you have not paid by tonight I may have to drop your grain from the order unless you contact me today and make other plans.

Sorry for the delay but I did not realize how much work this would actually take. Seeing how Lordura has done this for a while I think everyone owes him a pat on the back, a beer, or to start a slow clap for him at the next pick up.

I will write back when the pick up will be and how it will work.

Thanks for being absolutely awesome and relaxed with this first order.
Cheers!

The order is placed and will be here Tuesday. I have a surgery scheduled for Monday and won't be able to move the grain around so please make arrangements to have the grain picked up on Tuesday. Thanks everyone for not flipping out because this took so long.
Cheers,
Brett

brettm777 said:
The order is placed and will be here Tuesday. I have a surgery scheduled for Monday and won't be able to move the grain around so please make arrangements to have the grain picked up on Tuesday. Thanks everyone for not flipping out because this took so long.
Cheers,
Brett

Times for pickups, address, etc?

A mid-week pickup may be difficult. What happens if I can't get up there to pick up my order until Saturday?

Cheers,
Brett

Anyone live near Monmouth / Ocean County NJ? I will likely go to the pick up if anyone needs their grain hauled? Or, if you plan on going, perhaps you can get my 4 sacks and I will go next time? PM me if this arrangement interests you?
Thanks,
Mike

Pick up is between 4 or when the shipment arrives and 8-9ish. See if you can get someone to grab it for you. I won't be able to haul the grain around. I would have waited another week for the shipment but it seemed everyone wanted to get the grain soon.

I just realized that that is the next Barley Legal meeting night, so if anyone is going see if you can have a member pick up your grain.

The address for tyhe store is 162 Haddon Ave. But don't trust your GPS, you will be directed to Camden. And nobody wants that. Try typing in the pour house or Irish mile, I am in between those two bars.
You can also call the store if you can not find it. 856 858 6000.
Cheers,
Brett

I'm heading over from Wilmington Tuesday night. I've got a quad cab truck with a cover and can fit people and bags if anyone wants to split tolls and gas. I need to leave here between 4-5 to be back by 8 at the latest. We'd probably meet at the Home Depot at 92 and 95. Let me know if you're interested.

Brett....I can get to your store after work around 4:30, if you are looking for help unloading/moving the grains.....Luke

Everyone who ordered... grab some hops or yeast or whatever when you pick up. Let show Brett how much we appreciate his help!

Thanks again Brett, it was good meeting you. For those who haven't been to 'brew your own bottle' yet, do yourself a favor and stop in! Brett has a great store!

Thanks for everything Brett! Got my grains and also while there the rest of the ingredients for a batch I'm brewing this coming weekend. Nice store and your work to make all this happen is much appreciated.

There are still 5 guys that have not come and picked up their grain. I have tried to contact each of them but have not been able to get a hold of them. The grain is clogging up the store a bit and I need the room. If you know anyone that has yet to pick up please ask them to do so. I will store it until tonight, after that I will throw a price tag on them and put them out for sell at the bulk buy price. Of course the cash with all fees will be refunded to whom ever purchased the grain originally but I can't store them for much longer.

I hope that doesn't cause any hard feelings.
Cheers,
Brett

Sucks people are giving Brett a hard time through this.

Brett, I appreciate the cheap grain, your awesome store, your beer on tap, and your willingness to take the time to shoot the bull and show us around. My buddy and I had a great time...looking forward to coming up and seeing you again some time.

If you haven't been over there yet, make sure you check out his brew set-up in the back. It's ridiculous. Oh, and buy something to support his business. Brett is a great guy and seems to be a true asset to the brewing community.

There are still 5 guys that have not come and picked up their grain. I have tried to contact each of them but have not been able to get a hold of them. The grain is clogging up the store a bit and I need the room. If you know anyone that has yet to pick up please ask them to do so. I will store it until tonight, after that I will throw a price tag on them and put them out for sell at the bulk buy price. Of course the cash with all fees will be refunded to whom ever purchased the grain originally but I can't store them for much longer.

Cheers,
Brett

Wow, if they are still there I'll swing over and pick some up today.

Cheers,
Brett

This is bogus. Sell their grain and don't let them back in to the next one....

Brett, any of those sacks left over? If so, I can probably get down there tomorrow to take one off your hands.

I'm def down for the next grain buy. I'm new to the forum, any way to make sure i don't mis the next one?

Thanks!

I'm def down for the next grain buy. I'm new to the forum, any way to make sure i don't mis the next one?

Thanks!

Im interested also,I need to make some stock up as my bins are getting to empty fairly soon. I like to get maybe 6 bags, cause I have to drive a very long distance to make it a worthwhile trip. So will you Brett have an Homebrewtalk List, Or will you have an email list that we send you our emails to be notified? PS: If I order grain from you, yes I want it AND deff will :mug:Pick the order UP!!!

I don't use facebook at all, is there another one of these coming up? I could really use a sack of wheat, pils, MO, 3x 2-row, maybe another sack beyond those.

I'll be in for the next buy, along with some members of my club. Id imagine we would be good for 10-15 bags (if not more), in case you are worried about filling another order.

Dont know about that, on the facebook page Brett said this should be happening soon again in a week or two. That was on July 15th.

Back