Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go jets.

I feel dirty all over for saying that, but I have sworn to never root for a franchise currently employing Gregg Williams.

We already know your competition is a damn joke; no need to discount your regular season more than it already is... a kid who’s never even played before put the Jets down like a lame horse. But when Tomdouche does it its amazing and adds to your neat stat argument

Last edited:
We already know your competition is a damn joke; no need to discount your regular season more than it already is... a kid who’s never even played before put the Jets down like a lame horse. But when Tomdouche does it its amazing and adds to your neat stat argument

Is that why the Seachickens are 0-2?

LOL!!!!!!! “Seachickens”!!!!

I got $5 that says the Browns win their next game too... with Mayfield going 31 for 35 for 402 yards and 4 TDs...

And then in perfect Brown’s fashion...

He gets hit by a bus and loses a leg.

HawksFans.jpg

Alabama won again. 4 down 11 to go.

Roll Tide!
YW9AyUm.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-23_4-48-32.png
    upload_2018-9-23_4-48-32.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 41
I dunno, while I was channel surfing I saw a really nice sack on Rodgers.

And it looks like if I had kept watching I would have seen a few more.

Last edited:
This is crazy. I'm no pats fan, but if you had told me before the game that Detroit would lead 20-10 late in the 3rd I would have laughed at you.

Back