Brewtroller Relay Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squeeky

Reaction score
So I'm finally blowing the dust of my Brewtroller and getting back at it. My last stopping point was wiring the 12vdc relay. I actually have the same one used in Blackhart brewery I believe. You can see it here: Relay

My issue is I can't seem to get it work, I know there is power coming from the brewtroller as I can test on input leads. The problem is if I turn the valve profile all on, or all off there is no change in the relay output. All jumpers are set to auto. There are LEDs to indicate if the relay is trigger but I'm getting no response from them as well.

I want to confirm, I'm correct as the 12vdc relay, accepts a 12+vdc, and when it is triggered the 12vdc should carry through am I correct. So testing the continuity should tell me if it's working, correct?

I'm basically stuck until I can figure this damn thing out so any help would be great.

Please ignore this post, or delete it. It helps to ensure your ribbon cable is built correctly :)

Glad you got it figured out!!! We are always in the IRC chat room #brewtroller if you need help, or send me a pm or contact me via the brewtroller website (http://www.brewtroller.com) if you need help in the future!!

Back