Local beer swap-o-rama!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dotJerdot said:
Can you send PM's to people when their packages are scheduled for delivery? East Coast is currently in a heat wave and I would hate for mine to sit out all day.

^ This please

TheMan said:
Also....this warrants a double post. After looking at the tracking numbers, the first one is due to arrive today!!!

Soooooooo did someone get anything in the mail today!??

Ok guys..... Who is holding out? Also how are you holding out? I'm almost more excited to show mine off, than I am to get the package.

Don't mind me. Bought everything before last weekend knowing this week would be crazy with my twins birthday 'week'

HELL YEAH...FedEx just dropped off a package on my porch...Maybe I was the holdout and the tracking was a bit off....Going to open this bad boy ASAP and post up some pictures soon!

I feel like Christmas morning!!!

:ban::rockin:

Nice! Can't wait to see pics.

No someone east of you should have a package sitting outside their house. Hopefully they got it and just have been too busy to check in.

All right so here is the first haul... A 17lb BOMB from Jeremy(dotjerdot I believe):

A great mix of IPAs, DIPAs, Saison, Blondes, a Watermelon Ale(sounds interesting!). I'm SUPER stoked to try that Ghandi Bot & Sea Hag from New England Brewing!

Jeremy THANKS A TON!!! I will be leaving iTrader feedback shortly, this is GREAT!

:mug::ban::mug:

20130601_140129.jpg

20130601_140221.jpg

20130601_141510.jpg

20130601_141516.jpg

All right so here is the first haul... A 17lb BOMB from Jeremy(dotjerdot I believe):

A great mix of IPAs, DIPAs, Saison, Blondes, a Watermelon Ale(sounds interesting!). I'm SUPER stoked to try that Ghandi Bot & Sea Hag from New England Brewing!

Jeremy THANKS A TON!!! I will be leaving iTrader feedback shortly, this is GREAT!

:mug::ban::mug:

Wow that looks great! Nice work dotjerdot! Can't wait to see your own haul on Tuesday!

Ugg I feel so behind!! I packed mine last night printed label this morning but fed ex doesn't ship out ground till Monday they said. Also my box weighs in above 26 lb. =]

Even though I know no one delivers on Sunday I will still be checking my porch a few times. Just in case. So excited!

now that yall are starting to get your packages you should let us know a few of the real "winners" of the box. That way the rest of us will know which beers to keep an eye out for.

Oh man...Gandhi bot is delicious. Definitely jealous....and jealous that you are enjoying your swap while everyone else is still waiting to get theirs haha.

Yeah it's my first dance with gandhi-bot and it quite delicious glad I can cross if off the to drive list and I'm stoked I got 4 of them. But I feel like it's one that I'll always wish I had more of. Very happy! Will be adding that to future trade requests for sure!

I could use some good news after getting more needles into my lower back in a few hours. Good times!!!!

Btw my package is officially en route!!!

I could use some good news after getting more needles into my lower back in a few hours. Good times!!!!

Btw my package is officially en route!!!

According to the tracking number...your package was delivered already...In September of 2011...ordinarily I would say this is odd. But I've been watching Fringe lately and anything is possible now...

Looking into it to make sure I didn't mess up the number I read on the FedEx site that they commonly recycle tracking numbers. I'm sure it'll be updated today sometime. I'm not too familiar with FedEx but if they're anything like USPS them by the time it's halfway there it'll be updated.

Would like to jump on the next one of these!!
Have a great trading rating and just love trying new beer that i cant get!

Cheers!

what region/brewery is Gandhi Bot? I am going to be trying to get my hands on all the ones that everyone here liked the best from their trades.

NormPeterson said:
what region/brewery is Gandhi Bot? I am going to be trying to get my hands on all the ones that everyone here liked the best from their trades.

Gandhi bot is in Connecticut

NormPeterson said:

New England brewing co there in ct

I would also like to jump in on the next one, if possible. I don't have a trader rating yet and would like to build one up.

I think I was mistaken and looked at the wrong number. Haha...must have been one of the shipments I got today. Sorry for the false alarm!

Same boat. Pulled in the driveway with the wife and saw a box. Instant excitement. Turned out it was something good (2 tap tower) I'd ordered but was hoping for beerski's.

Maybe tomorrow. It should also be mandatory for those receiving to post a pic of their haul if possible.

I have been going through a similar hell. My wife and I are building and stocking a nursery for our first born in Aug. All of the shower gifts are being mailed to us so at least one package comes everyday. I get excited, pick up a light package, and then get a little sadder inside.

Please beer get here quick :D

Latest posts

Back