Hello from my house!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SqueakyWheel

Reaction score
I realized I hadn't introduced myself. I am usually a quiet guy, but I'll try to open up a little.
I moved past the normal macro stuff pretty fast. I got to Guinness and stayed there for a bit. I cracked open a coffee porter back in 2009 and have been trying as much as I could get my hands on ever since. I had no idea what IPA stood for at that point.
My wife has encouraged me to start brewing my own and even pointed me toward a Northern Brewer kit. I have brewed two extract batches since then, a DIPA and an American Wheat. The DIPA was just barely drinkable. A lesson in sanitation when all was said and done. The wheat was a success. I bottled half of it, and added french roast coffee to the other half. Both turned out well.
I just purchased a 10 gallon igloo mash tun, but still need to upgrade the kettle, and then get a burner so I can brew off of the stove top. I also need something to keep the carboy cooler in the summer. Until then, I have to wait to brew, but I already plan on a Pale Ale.
Nice to meet you all, and just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean I am not here.

Well at least it only took you one post to realize that. :tank:

And hello from my house. :rockin: <- he's kinda waving, I guess.

Back