Where the hell is Matt?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Beere

Deep Six Brewing Co.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This started a few years back and captivated me... its strangely inspirational. This is apparently his new video that has just been released.

Watch and try not to smile - I don't think its possible.

[ame]http://www.vimeo.com/1211060[/ame]

I loved his earlier stuff... Saw them when they first come out... Some of the most watched vids on youtube...

What I couldn't belive was that at 1.13 he's in Dublin, dancing with people I know!!! There is at least one, maybe two (can't see second one clearly)!!!

Must ring him!

Agreed all his videos are great. I love the fact that he got sponsored by stride. Puts a smile on my face when I watch his silly a$$ dancing.

That's RAD; paused the movie the wife and I was watching to just watch the video. Loved calling out places I have been and seen.....

Now the big question is WHO the hell is Matt??? It's great that someone gets to go out and have FUN like that... oh I found my retirement plan. I think SWMBO would love going along and meeting people around the world and be "silly" and dancing like a fool just for fun.

Latest posts

Back