What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393023913.920944.jpg

Pepsi. Still out working and not looking forward to the drive home. Traffic is going to suck! I might end up crackin one of these open. Picked them up today. I'm sure nobody cares. ;)

showoff...

Brought to you by in-flight wifi

After hours start at 3:19 for you?! Methinks I'm in the wrong field. :(

We close at three on Fridays since that is when the stock market closes. We cant do any trading after three so why work?!

What is that? A sippy cup? I do shots bigger than that thing! :D

Haha no that is a 16oz glass. Not a typical beer glass but we were at a bourbon bar so you cant ask for much.

showoff...

Brought to you by in-flight wifi

Showing off would be me posting a picture of the case of them I have in the back seat. :p
Just kidding. Limit one each so I had to go to two stores. That's enough beer hunting for me today.

Drinking my M.A.D.E Beer. Really, this keg thing is GD awesome! Can't wait to get a keezer and have more on tap. Just what I need, right?

We close at three on Fridays since that is when the stock market closes. We cant do any trading after three so why work?!

Haha no that is a 16oz glass. Not a typical beer glass but we were at a bourbon bar so you cant ask for much.

I bet you could have asked for bourbon.

Samples of my "stout". Not a stout. But whatever. Yay beer. Same brew day, same 10 gallons just in different carboys. Same yeast and all. One is 1.016 one is 1.012. Both have a smell that tells me I'm a bit early for the sample. Yeasty or bandaid. Not sure.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393030323.774786.jpg

Just wait until your co2 tank is empty tomorrow morning.

Haha, I wouldn't bet against that. My first pint of draft HB cost me about $40 for 3 co2 tanks.

Waiting for the 2yo to fall asleep so I can start drinking. The little one is SWMBO's problem :)

You must be running low by now. I like it on the rocks. A buddy of mine prefers it warm and even heats it up in the microwave.

Only had a few sips. Taking it to a buddies now though so it may not last the night. We need to trade soon for more :rockin:

Back