Score!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EoinMag

Reaction score
I was talking to one of the German guys at work, and explaining to him that I am getting into homebrew, he asked if I was interested in some bottles, I said yes. 14 cases of German brown 0.5l bottles in cases, I think I hit the motherlode :)

I'm in Ireland where these things are also not so easy to get although we have normally 333ml bottles, the cases are not normally for the public.

DSCI0007.JPG

That's ten of them, he's dropping over another 4 next week.

Talk about luck, can't wait to have these filled and maturing beers :)

Not a swing top, they're pretty cool, just normal weizen bottles, contained pils or weizen.
He brought a load back from Germany one time and he's moving now and wants rid of them anyway, he can get more anytime from the bottleshop in Germany and he's not interested in the deposit price at this stage as he bought it on special anyway.

<edit>that's a total capacity in bottles of 36 US gallons or 30 Imperial gallons. That's a lot of booze.

DSCI00071.JPG

Back