ACBF at end of May

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calichusetts

Reaction score
Friday night session with a few friends...who's in? Possible beer trade? Between the 5-7 of us going, we get some great/rare beers? Most are homebrewers so maybe a homebrew swap as well?

Going Saturday myself. Did a master spreadsheet of breweries and beers. This forum doesn't allow Excel files and PDF version exceeds size limit. So if you want a copy, PM me with email address and I will send it to you.

Thanks. Already making a gameplan of where to hit up but I will probably pm you

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Saturday afternoon here.
I looked over the list briefly, and have a vague idea what I'll be going for - mainly the stuff that isn't usually available around here, with a few old favorites tossed in.
Of course, all the best laid plans always go to hell an hour into the fest - between lines, things running out and Blood alcohol plans don't work out.

Good luck everyone. I'm making a hard left and bee-lining it for Julius by tree house. Heard its amazing.

Trillium has their double dry hop fort point. The regular is amazing so I can't wait to see what this is like.

Good luck everyone. I'm making a hard left and bee-lining it for Julius by tree house. Heard its amazing.

Trillium has their double dry hop fort point. The regular is amazing so I can't wait to see what this is like.

I was a bit let down by the treehouse stuff. I thought their beers were good, but not the level people describe it, and certainly not worth a 2-3 hour wait to buy it at their brewery. Maybe I would have liked it more if my expectations weren't what they were after all the hype.

Trillium on the other hand :).

Back