Classic Tunes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just please don't post Freebird, most overplayed song ever! (except for a certain Led Zepplin song?) Had tickets to see them but things happened.

I hope stair way to heaven inst posted, Its good dont get me wrong but like you said its so overplayed!

my absolute favorite artist growing up literally from 5 years old (born in 82), my father let me have his Constrictor cassette tape that i played the **** out of on my crappy little cassette player (along with every other tape i got a hold of from him).. also had a VHS tape that had one of his concerts recorded off of the TV that i watched over and over and over and over. . i think i may actually have it somewhere in a box as a memento of my youth.. along with my father's vinyls i stole :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just please don't post Freebird, most overplayed song ever! (except for a certain Led Zepplin song?) Had tickets to see them but things happened.

I agree with this. As a side note: I've always loved Skynard, ever since my older brother brought home their first album way back when....never got to see them live, but a few years back I got the Live DVD, I think it's called Freebird, the movie. I never realized how much of a stage presence Ronnie had until watching that! The guy really didn't even move around that much, it's hard to put a finger on what it was about him, but wow!

Evening everyone.

I got to see him play this when he was touring with Jeff Beck not too long before he passed away.

And one more, because why not?

Love these two songs. Put on a pair of headphones and listen to the instrumental parts. Love it.... Marshal Tucker Band

Edit: Ok...how come all of a sudden my you-tube links aren't coming up right?

Thanks! I bow to your moderating prowess sir. :mug:

Haha. It wasn't easy restoring the Pantera videos.

I was a freak for a long time. Wore my hair very long, walking around in my dad's army utilities from vietnam. Some civilian barbers with sheep shearers shaved my head clean while on a vacation on Parris Island. They were butchers I tell ya.

Back