FT Zombie Dust ISO Pliny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wilda22

Reaction score
Have about 6-12 Zombie Dust for trade. Looking to get Pilny, heady topper, Surly or any good iipa. Located in Illinois so anything I can't get here. Thanks ahead of time!!

Wilda22 said:
Have about 6-12 Zombie Dust for trade. Looking to get Pilny, heady topper, Surly or any good iipa. Located in Illinois so anything I can't get here. Thanks ahead of time!!

Also have a few of this years DFH 120

Wilda22 said:

Are you interested in New England Brewing Co. Ghandi Bot. It's an excellent DIPA just some people haven't heard of it. I also have nugget nectar and I also have access to tons of DFH 120. An last but not least I may have a Westy 12 to trade

U can get 21st amendment, basically anything available to Ct and Ny

I have flower power, head hunter, wild rice iipa, nugget nectar and many others. Pm me if interested.

forcabrew said:
Are you interested in New England Brewing Co. Ghandi Bot. It's an excellent DIPA just some people haven't heard of it. I also have nugget nectar and I also have access to tons of DFH 120. An last but not least I may have a Westy 12 to trade

U can get 21st amendment, basically anything available to Ct and Ny

Would love to get my hands on that Westy 12 for sure! Also the Ghandi Bot, Nugget and can you get Brew free or die from 21st? Pm me if we can work something out.

If forcabrew doesn't work out, I can get most anything from 21st, and would like some ZD.

Back