What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393900724.955890.jpg
Prairie Noir. No special occasion.

Looking good. I've got to make a batch of Skeeter Pee soon. I've got all the ingredients but, I've been dragging my feet. Never had it but I'd like to have at least 5 gallons for summer. Maybe 10. :)

My gfs family loved it last year at summer bbqs... It scored some points so i mixed up a batch... I'll try to get 3 more before summer hits.. I plan on doing a reg and a blue berry lemon

On the rice wine do you stabilize it when its done?

If you don't like sweet, then you definitely didn't like the Apple Pie I sent to you.

there is a difference between sweet and cloying. Most 'sweet' beers
I find cloying, lingering in the palette. Your Apple Pie was sweet, but only shortly on the tongue. Still want the recipe, Given the amount of cider I make.

Another, yet smaller pour of rice wine. This stuff creeps up on ya and then klobbers you on the melon.

That, and skeeter pee, is next on my list.... If I can't get the apple pie recipe.

Old Chubb. No pic, the family disapproves while watching a movie. Better when I can taste things. Tomorrow will be interesting.

My gfs family loved it last year at summer bbqs... It scored some points so i mixed up a batch... I'll try to get 3 more before summer hits.. I plan on doing a reg and a blue berry lemon

On the rice wine do you stabilize it when its done?

Nice! If you're going to keep it long term, store at room temp or add fruit juice I would definitely stabalize or pasteurize. It usually doesn't stick around long enough in my place so I don't bother.

Nice! If you're going to keep it long term, store at room temp or add fruit juice I would definitely stabalize or pasteurize. It usually doesn't stick around long enough in my place so I don't bother.

Depending on the yield on this batch i will prolly harvest and go straight to the fridge to see what it tastes like with no additions... Then think about additions...thanks for that help

Remmy didn't you say "done for the day" like four hours ago?

My mind was telling me no. But my body. My body was telling me yeahaeaheaheahea.

Just drank two glasses of water and it's done nothing to this insane buzz I have right now. Bed time.

My mind was telling me no. But my body. My body was telling me yeahaeaheaheahea.

Just drank two glasses of water and it's done nothing to this insane buzz I have right now. Bed time.

I felt that last night hahaha. Fell asleep sitting up in my usual chair. At least there wasn't a half drank beer when I woke up!

Double fisting a mixture of my hoppy mess IPA and my pale ale.

Was trying to figure out why one of my kegs was pouring foam...
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393903875.752051.jpg

Can't go to the office because my day care won't allow one of my kids there with a cough. So, I'm staying home and brewing. Not so bad.

Coff.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393940782.843925.jpg
And everything has a nice coating of ice on it. Not going to work today.
Bring on the coff!

Can't go to the office because my day care won't allow one of my kids there with a cough. So, I'm staying home and brewing. Not so bad.

Coff.

Sounds like an inspiration for naming a new brew. Something like "Coughing Kid RIS" or "Nobody Cares Day Care IPA". You get the idea.

Sounds like an inspiration for naming a new brew. Something like "Coughing Kid RIS" or "Nobody Cares Day Care IPA". You get the idea.

Well, this Saison is going to be sick. I'll think of something. :rockin:

My kid stirred the grains. This is his second time brewing AG with me.

Settled at 151 after mixing it around some more. It's been at 151 for 90 minutes now.

Back