Sierra Nevada 30th Anniversary

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesomeness! Can't wait till these are on the shelves...I'm going to have to buy a few of each to keep in the cellar.

Anyone try any of these yet?

I have a Fritz & Ken Stout, and a Charlie, Fred & Ken's Bock.

Haven't tried them yet, maybe this weekend. I think I might buy a couple of each to cellar if I like them.

Yep, I've tried them all so far, the most recently being the Stout...which is AWESOME! I actually bought 2 bottles of each as they came out, one for now and one for later. I think I'll crack them all open at a Christmas party, or something like that. Or I could make a couple bucks and wrap them all up and sell them for $100 on eBay or Craigslist.

Yep, I've tried them all so far, the most recently being the Stout...which is AWESOME! I actually bought 2 bottles of each as they came out, one for now and one for later. I think I'll crack them all open at a Christmas party, or something like that. Or I could make a couple bucks and wrap them all up and sell them for $100 on eBay or Craigslist.

Two Heads, are your referring to the first one out, the Fritz and Ken's, the stout? I would think were you are, you should been able to get that one MANY months ago, or maybe you did and just now drinking it?:confused: I have just seen the first of the barleywine (Jack and Ken's - 3rd in the series) show up on the shelves in Ohio. Bought 4 as I have done with all the others, 1 to drink now and 3 to age in sets. Pretty good, and would rate it as the 2nd best so far, the best being the stout, the Fritz and Ken's.

Back