Pricing help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since I'm new to all this terminology, can anyone tell me what the catch is here?

http://www.beveragefactory.com/EB525SSSHANK4___28302.shtml

The pic obviously looks like it comes with the faucet? Does it? They list it up above, but then down under the Features tab it isn't listed...confused.

Thanks.

Looks like a combo kit, includes everything ya see in the pic...Damn nice price, cant even get the faucet for under 30 bucks. Thanks for the link, gonna have to order one if the shipping dont require vasoline.....lol

Yup, shipping kinda sucks....Dont need the shank, nor the tap...I can pick it up at northern brewer for 31 plus tax...Good deal for some though, again nice find..

Shipping is less than 10 bucks so 3 of them would be $84.84 shipped. Seems too good to be true...I mean, they have just the faucet itself listed right under it for $33 so that doesn't make much sense. I'll call them in the morning and ask exactly what the kit includes.

Shipping is less than 10 bucks so 3 of them would be $84.84 shipped. Seems too good to be true...I mean, they have just the faucet itself listed right under it for $33 so that doesn't make much sense. I'll call them in the morning and ask exactly what the kit includes.

Yeah, for one not really a good deal if ya can get em locally cause of the shipping...If ya need 3-4+, hellov a deal..

Does anyone know if these are the new 525SS or the old ones that so many people had problems with?

Does anyone know if these are the new 525SS or the old ones that so many people had problems with?

There are two kinds of 525SS? Ugh.

I called them this morning and asked the guy about them. I said "I have a part number and I am wondering if you can tell me what comes with it". Gave him the part # and he said "That comes with the faucet and the shank" so I said "And it is $25?"...he said "Umm, no sir...it is $63.60."

I explained that it showed as $25 on my screen and he said he didn't see that but if I was able to add it to my cart at that price then go ahead and buy it. I don't think he believed me.

So, I ordered 3. We'll see what happens.

I can't believe this thread hasn't blown up yet. $25 525SS and shank combo is a great f*****g deal. Gonna buy 4.

It sounds like the shank may be plated ... but for $25 this is a steal. Jump on it.

That was the conclusion that I had come to as well. The fact of that matter is that even if it came with a toilet paper roll for a shank, $25 each for the faucets alone is still a good deal.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I ordered 3...but I was impatiently waiting to see if they would actually ship them or not. They did :rockin::mug:

Definitely helped out my keezer budget on this one. I'm very glad I scoured the web like a hawk to find this deal. I would have spent $150-$200 on taps/shanks otherwise.

Back