Juice Flavors

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CampFireWine

Reaction score
I compiled a near complete list of the different juice brands and flavors I have made wine with over the last year. Census indicates the peach - white grape was best followed by the strawberry - banana. All worked fine but fermenting and aging time varied by a day or two. There is not even a sample of any of this left except a carboy of strawberry - watermelon - apple that I am getting ready to bottle when I get around to it. It all got drank with a lot of help.

Welch's:
White Grape
Peach - White Grape

Juicy juice:
Strawberry - Banana
Kiwi - Strawberry
Berry
Punch
Cherry
Apple Raspberry

Kroger:
Apple
Berry
Natural Apple

Combo Mixes:
Watermelon - White Grape
Strawberry - Watermelon - Apple
Apple - Raisin
Pineapple - Berry

I make 6 gallon a batch using the basic wine making equipment kit like this one. I have added an extra carboy, brew belt, thermometer, vacuum degasser, and a few other things. I don't cork, I just bottle back into the juice bottles since it gets drank within weeks. Make sure to number the lids to the bottles because the lid forms on the bottle and their all slightly different.

http://www.midwestsupplies.com/starter-winemaking-equipment-kit.html
starter-winemaking-equipment-kit_2.jpg

Back