Surprise suprise it's a newbie!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WinsomeLass

Reaction score
Hello all!

I have lurked on here a wee while but decided to join as I'm hoping to make my first mead soon. :mug: Never brewed anything in my life but have Schramm's book and have been reading here and am sure I'll be in the thick of it soon. I found a recipe on a sort of herbal site for an easy to make mead and got interested. Then, I found that miraculously I have a huge amount of the hardware ready and available to me - and free!

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome! I've made several meads before. You'll find that the easiest thing about making mead is starting it. The hardest part is the wait. And wait.... and wait some more.... That's why you have to start several batches :D

Welcome to the board. The people here are a great resource for anything that comes up, so stick around and get brew smart.

Yup, another newbie :D

Thank you all for the welcome [and for the link]. I am trying not to get too advanced and overwhelm myself with all the mead stuff, so I suspect my first will be rather easy. This place is a great resource as well and I look forward to chatting more with y'all!

Back