Big high five from Michigan!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troubadour.Drew

Reaction score
Hey all!! Been lurking for about a year now! (holy cow has it really been THAT long??) With the help of this awesome forum and all of you awesome people I've made 7 all grain batches and the future is bright!

Thanks for everything so far and I'm certain more to come!

-Drew

Welcome! Best brewing wishes to "that state up north!"

I just hope you're not a U of M fan! GO BUCKS!

Heh, I always think it's funny when someone in the "introductions" forum already has twice the amount of brews under their belt than I do.

Welcome troubadour :)

Yay, somebody closer to me! We need more Michigan members.

Oh, there are quite a few of us. Check out (and sign up for) the Michigan Mashers sub-forum.

Welcome to HBT, Drew. I'm from just outside of Ann Arbor.

What kind of brews have you made?

My first brew was a spiced brow ale for xmas. Whoa. That thing was awesome! Right now I'm drinking a saison...LOVE SAISON. Made up a pretty good I.P.A a few months ago, people were asking when and where they could get more. There was a roasted red ale that was pretty interesting, a lot of people like that one but not me as much...Made an interesting parti-gyle from that Saison...it had Fresh Lilac in it...very weird yet somehow very good!

On a different subject, anybody in the Guild? Is it any fun?

Welcome!!!

Yeah, sign up for the Michigan Mashers group if you already haven't, just click on the link in my sig...and maybe post some in the sub forum...we haven't really gotten active yet, but we will!

Back