• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

40qt SS Kettle with 1/2" SS valve $100 Hbg, PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokinghole

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Royal Industries stock pot with triclad aluminum body that I bought locally. I drilled hole (using a stepped bit) and installed a SS weld-less kettle valve. It has a copper dip tube from bargain fittings installed as well. Comes with a lid also SS. I have used it for about a year now and the reason for selling is I got a Penrose kettle. Pictures can be taken if anyone is interested. I know someone locally was interested in the kettle but I forget what thread they mentioned it.....

I would prefer to sell locally but could box it up and ship. Would charge actual shipping through UPS most likely.

Please post height and diameter dimensions. I have a range hood that dictates these things.

DSCN1784.jpg

The middle one is what's up for sale. The left it a 16qt aluminum pot, and the right is my new kettle.

Back