Cheers from Des Moines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMbrewer

Reaction score
Hello all. I am a brewer that is getting back into his lost passion after 7 years. All it took was a trip to Portland and I was hooked again. Things have changed so much that I am having a blast with all of the new material and ingredients that are out there. I am going straight to kegging and will by pass the bottling process for now. Any tips on setting up with kegging equip would be helpful...sanitizing, storage, parts, etc......
Thanks in advance.....

DSM Brewer

Welcome! I grew up in Iowa - remember the days of the state run liqour stores. Sorry i can't help you with kegging info. Have fun getting back into things!

Thanks Pappers....a tich of news for ya.....the state ran the beer business here until about 2 weeks ago....the state passed a law that raised the maximum alcohol level to 12% in malt beverage and allowed distribution from the distributor network. That means the state will not be the supplier of beer here, private enterprise will be. Lots and lots of new beer hits the shelves in the next week or so and local brew pubs can make whatever kind of beer they want. Needless to say, we are all a little excited!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back