New Air Spray Scent...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raffie

Reaction score
I think the smell of fermeting beer should be a new scent.

Its totally awsome smell...

I love it when I have a brew day and the kids come home from school and they start complaining that "The house stinks like beer!". I say, "Thanks". My daughter particularly hates the smell of boiling hops. I think "Yum". A glade air freshener in "Boiling Wort" would be awesome.

Lorena

lorenae said:
I love it when I have a brew day and the kids come home from school and they start complaining that "The house stinks like beer!". I say, "Thanks". My daughter particularly hates the smell of boiling hops. I think "Yum". A glade air freshener in "Boiling Wort" would be awesome.

Lorena

They say YUCK now, but wait till they get into their teen years. HAHAHAAHHAHAA

Can't you buy hop oil extract somewhere?

SWMBO put an oil dispersing thing in my car, one of those little ceramic jugs that hands from the visor. I was thinking about scoring some hop oil to fill it with.

Roll some hops in Zig Zag paper and try to sell it. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

lorenae said:

Lorena
I brewed indoors Saturday and the kids where complaining all night until I was done. I love the smell so I told them too bad. :D

Another reason to put the fermenter in the closet. Then all your clothes have that fermented fresh smell.:p

Back