HomeBrew Glasses Giveaway Contest! Enter Now

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.

The Avatar.
I use him on another forum. His beard/stubble changes depending on if I'm clean shaven or bearded. I'm just trying to decide wether my next African trip should be with or without beard. (I go in a week)

orfy said:
Thanks.

The Avatar.
I use him on another forum. His beard/stubble changes depending on if I'm clean shaven or bearded. I'm just trying to decide wether my next African trip should be with or without beard. (I go in a week)

Jetsetting again! Nice. Is it business or pleasure?

I cant wait to drink my homebrew from the glasses I win. I will post a pic of myself drinking out of them for all to see.

BlightyBrewer said:
They won't be making it to the UK, so I doubt it. :(

Good luck to all of you who entered though!

Blighty, when i win 'em, i'll toast a pint to you boy's across the pond and down under!:D

Ok, this may not have been the most scienticfic of ways to determine a random winner. But, It's my contest so here's how the results were determined:

I put each of the valid names (by valid I mean that they were actually Gold, Platinum, Lifetime or Vendor members)on a small piece of paper -
DSCF0858.jpg

and then put them into my "old man" hat.

DSCF0859.jpg

I had my daughter (she's two and in no way knew what she was doing so couldn't be influenced or show any partiality) reach into the hat . . .

DSCF0860.jpg

And draw out a name!

DSCF0861.jpg

And for those of you who cannont read my handwriting, the winner is . . . .

CATFISH!!!!!
So Catfish, since you are in Japan (according to your profile) and mentioned that if you won the glasses could be shipped to a U.S. address please let me know what that address is and I will get them in the mail!

Thanks for participating guys, this has been fun. And thanks for those who upgraded their membership because of this contest.

For those who didn't win, the glasses are still for sale! See the link in my sig to order.

ian said:
And for those of you who cannont read my handwriting, the winner is . . . .

CATFISH!!!!!
So Catfish, since you are in Japan (according to your profile) and mentioned that if you won the glasses could be shipped to a U.S. address please let me know what that address is and I will get them in the mail!

Thanks for participating guys, this has been fun. And thanks for those who upgraded their membership because of this contest.

For those who didn't win, the glasses are still for sale! See the link in my sig to order.

i saw a hanging chad in there!!! :D

cute little girl Ian. she did good.

congrats catfish (i'll hold 'em for you :cross: )

お祝いのナマズ! 名誉とのそれらを使用し、私達にガラスをすべて上げなさい。:p

JOHN51277 said:
Congrats mudfish. Drink well.
Noodling, anyone? Lucky bugger. :cool:

Ian, does the $20 you have them listed for including shipping in the US? If not, how much to 98465? They're cool enough for me to still want to buy a set, but I already have a bunch coming so I'll have to think about it some.

DrewsBrews said:
Ian, does the $20 you have them listed for including shipping in the US?

Yup, looks like its time to buy a set myself. 20 bucks for 4 Ian?

:eek:
Thank's guys, I'll be sure to drink a pint for each of you outta my new free glasses! HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!! Victory is mine!;)

Cute kid and very good at choosing names I must say.

Yep Congratulations Catfish! I'll get those out shortly.

Thanks again to all for entering, and yes the price (if you still want some) is $20 for 4 plus shipping (I've set a flat S&H of $7 for continental U.S.)

Woo, おめでとう, catfish! Cutest voting system I've ever seem :)

and to think that I was on vacation when this contest started/stopped.:(

Phooey!

Congrats to catfish. I guess I'll have to buy mine.

-walker

Back