Research Survey (Prizes available)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think im going to use those visa gift cards. Do those work for our friendly neighbors to the north? :mug:

Since it's only two people, I think the easiest thing would be to offer to buy gift certificates for a homebrew shop of their choice. Most have certificates that can be sent through email so there's no shipping cost.

Idk what your limitations are but it's a thought.

Done. I hope you'll share some of your findings on here when you're finished!

"All your home brew are belong to us!"

Completed.

Best of success with your project. Please do share your results with the community.

Cheers! :mug:

Since it's only two people, I think the easiest thing would be to offer to buy gift certificates for a homebrew shop of their choice. Most have certificates that can be sent through email so there's no shipping cost.

Idk what your limitations are but it's a thought.

I agree with that. If you want them to buy homebrew stuff get them a certificate from a homebrew shop.

I was gonna do it for a homebrew shop but my teacher said that I probably won't be able to be reimbursed cause it has to do with alcohol. I might find a way to get around it though.

I was gonna do it for a homebrew shop but my teacher said that I probably won't be able to be reimbursed cause it has to do with alcohol. I might find a way to get around it though.

maybe a visa gift card then you could use it at the homebrew shop

I just sent emails to the two winners! Check your emails and make sure to check the spam folders just in case. The email is coming from @humboldt.edu email address

That was a fascinating report, thank you for posting it! Some of it I would have guessed, but some was a big surprise.

Ya thats what i thought too.

I think ill post up what i did with some of the data as well. Show you all the answer i got to my research question.

Latest posts

Back