What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cathedral said:
My first pliny of the east... let's see how it compares...

Wow that sounds like a very bold statement. Does make me want to try it though. :tank: how is it?

Sippin water like a schnook in the backseat.

My single hop saison with Northern Brewer hops. I love this beer. The hops with the yeast have an almost pineapple flavor

ForumRunner_20131025_164434.png

Just cracked the final beer of a trade w/ Gabe. Looks like I saved the best for last, his Galaxy White IPA is fantastic. I could drink this every day and never get tired of it. :mug:

OudeTart...I think I like this better than Rodenbach Red. Not as good as the Vintages though

Now now, I merely reiterated what I've heard. Dirt wolf is a good beer, a damn decent brew. Is it a "pliny"? No. However, I dont think pliny is a "pliny."

Is heady a "heady"? Hmm, my young padawin. What is "is," say you?

Conan in Dirt Wolf, yes...

Yessss...

Now, this is what I'm saying, and I'm saying it now.

Dirt Wolf is meant to be an amalgamation of Heady and Pliny.

Dirt Wolf is definitely brewed with a bit of Conan. It is also assertively bitter like Pliny.

Interesting, it is. More investigation, it demands.

HB IIPA!

View attachment 156232

after playing with my new toy today this is a beast!!

View attachment 156233

fnar 7.62x51mm with a burris eliminator laser scope booooooom!!!

Edit: the wifey is not happy.

damn nice nizz! SWMBO did not want me to any guns and now she is perfectly fine with all of them, after a short time she will get over it :D

Heady v. Pliny. The new coke v. pepsi?
Only new if you've been drinking beer under a rock the last few years.

image-296357852.jpg

I might get a case this year. Can't see it aging too long since it's force carbed, but I gets pretty tasty after a year.

Only new if you've been drinking beer under a rock the last few years.

yes, a rock called Northwest Ohio.

Or The State of Ohio, if you want to get political.

Or, Neither Brewery Distributes Here, if you want to get realistic.

Or, I Have To Spend Copious Amounts Of Money On Trades Or Road Trips If I Want To Try Either, if you want to get down to the nuts and bolts of it.

So apparently, yes, under a rock living, have been I.

Forced myself to drink this. This is a 2 gallon experiemtal batch and was my 2nd AG ever, BIAB and I used a broken scale so my grains were a little heavy. This IPA was supposed to be 6 but ended up 8.5 % and it is not balanced at all. Its not as hot as it has been but still pretty alchy forward. Gotta drink em tho :cross:

2013-10-25 19.37.41.jpg

TNGabe said:
AllanH - get yer butt to 7vth Sun! from FB "A limited volume of Temerity Mortale on sale tonight - limit 4 per person. Belgian dark strong aged on Brettanomyces, Ghana and Ecuador cacao in a chocolate bourbon barrel. Round two goes on sale tomorrow at noon."

I saw that earlier, I wish I could make the trip over there (4 hour round trip), but I have my 2yo son all weekend. Drinking ice water at the moment.

Forced myself to drink this. This is a 2 gallon experiemtal batch and was my 2nd AG ever, BIAB and I used a broken scale so my grains were a little heavy. This IPA was supposed to be 6 but ended up 8.5 % and it is not balanced at all. Its not as hot as it has been but still pretty alchy forward. Gotta drink em tho :cross:

Why? Pipes clogged?

I saw that earlier, I wish I could make the trip over there (4 hour round trip), but I have my 2yo son all weekend. Drinking ice water at the moment.

Your bike has saddlebags doesn't it?!?!?

I guess I didn't google map stalk you, thought you were closer.

Back