Moving to Ithaca NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tranceamerica

Reaction score
Hi all - I'm a fairly experienced AG brewer in Seattle WA - moving in a couple of weeks to Ithaca, NY. Anyone here live in Ithaca? Mostly, I could use some advice about where to buy supplies in the Ithaca area - I can't seem to find ANY LHBS's in the area...?? On the other hand, I'm excited about lagering in the basement this winter...:rockin:

(Non-beer related) Ithaca is beautiful! At least in the spring/summer/fall. Hopefully you are into wine also, as touring all the wineries at the fingerlakes is wonderful.

mmm.. Ithaca Flower Power IPA. No LHBS in Ithaca, but not horribly far away.

[ame]http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=ithaca+homebrew&fb=1&gl=us&hq=homebrew&hnear=Ithaca,+NY&ei=H_0gTK_QLsL58AauzMWdAQ&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBwQtgMwAA[/ame]

Cannot comment on the stores themselves, but you've got 3 to choose from all within a half hour to at most an hour away.

Back