Brewing Events - Champaign, Il

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex_wilkosz

Reaction score
I just moved down to Champaign, IL for grad school and am looking to see if there are any local brew clubs, shops, beer events, and brewpubs I should be aware of things to attend?

Let me Know.

THANKS!

Welcome to middle Illinois. I live in Savoy and am also a student at the U of I. The place I tend to go when I'm in a pinch for brew stuff is friar tuck's on Neil St. They don't have a massive homebrew section, but they'll usually have the type of thing I'm looking for, and a great selection of beers to browse through. As for things to attend, I really don't know a whole lot of other brewers around here. I'm sure there are more than I know, its a college area after all.

Well come to the BUZZ meeting this thursday (4th) 8pm at the Bread Company on Goodwin in Urbana. We're up in the back.

Next for beer it's got to be something downtown. Radio Maria, Blind Pig, Mike and Molly's are all nice. Crane alley in Urbana doesn't have near as many taps, but the beer is always good.

If you want to stop by Monday I'll be brewing up ~9 gallons of Triple.

Latest posts

Back