What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PatrickGoss's amarillo wheat. This beer is awesome man! Most wheat beers are so-so for me but the amarillo in this tastes great. Good work!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407811389.507578.jpg

Also, anybody think and all centennial conan pale ale would be alright? Never had an all centennial beer but just got some home grown hops i want to use and return some beers to the hops grower. Any thoughts are welcome!

PatrickGoss's amarillo wheat. This beer is awesome man! Most wheat beers are so-so for me but the amarillo in this tastes great. Good work!

Thanks fin, I was actually shooting for gumbalhead and made something I liked a lot more. There are some refinements I will make but I expect that brew to be one that I do most often. The keg died fast. I am still practicing on bottling from a keg, how was the carbonation?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have two sets of tools, those that are mine and my father only can borrow, and the rest. I sometimes wonder which I have more money in... In the long run.

Rice wine is on my short to-do list. Is there any one of the many threads I should be looking at?

I could probably pay off the house with what I have in tools.:eek:

Rice wine is easy and delicious,
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f243/making-traditional-rice-wine-cheap-fun-different-361095/

Long azz read, if you can't source the yeast balls jak1010 sells them on fleabay or if you contact him though the forum he may hook you up:mug:

Thanks fin, I was actually shooting for gumbalhead and made something I liked a lot more. There are some refinements I will make but I expect that brew to be one that I do most often. The keg died fast. I am still practicing on bottling from a keg, how was the carbonation?

It was low carb even with a rough pour towards the end, but that doesnt take away from this at all i think.

Also, anybody think and all centennial conan pale ale would be alright? Never had an all centennial beer but just got some home grown hops i want to use and return some beers to the hops grower. Any thoughts are welcome!

You never had a Bell's Two Hearted? Technically an IPA, but I make my pales a bit beefy.

I believe two hearted ale is all centennial and it's amazing. I say go for it!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407811967.290825.jpg

It was low carb even with a rough pour towards the end, but that doesnt take away from this at all i think.

Great! I am just glad you enjoyed it. I was very proud of that brew. Almost pitched kolsh yeast in it and at the last minute went with SA05. Glad I did.

raising a glass of Vandal Eyes to Loogie. the sweetest damn dog ever. R.I.P.

Sorry to hear BK. It's like a punch in the berries :(

Well Damn. Sorry about the pup. And robin williams? My running out of borboun seems petty in comparison.

What the hell? Sad.

Resin and Bengali all day.
And I chopped all that.

1407812629345.jpg

1407812649492.jpg

Still working on that keg of irish red, need the real estate. I'm gonna drink till it's gone.

Needed a change so enjoying a hb bee cave porter.

Also just pulled the trigger on 2lbs of hops from farmhouse brewing supply.

20140811_194731.jpg

Awesome! Now i just wait till later this week to get some heady/yeast. :D

I just caught your original thread. My only local beer buddy does half his brews all centennial and they come out great. I have done a centennial/2 row smash that was more than drinkable. It is a hop that can play a lot of rolls. Only thing I gave really noticed is that its flavor can come through when it wouldn't with some hops and it can get overpowering. I avoid a middle addition... Use it to bitter and use it at the end.. It will give you hop flavor.

Still in rb dipa, mostly centennial.

I just caught your original thread. My only local beer buddy does half his brews all centennial and they come out great. I have done a centennial/2 row smash that was more than drinkable. It is a hop that can play a lot of rolls. Only thing I gave really noticed is that its flavor can come through when it wouldn't with some hops and it can get overpowering. I avoid a middle addition... Use it to bitter and use it at the end.. It will give you hop flavor.

Still in rb dipa, mostly centennial.

I figured a half oz to bitter, and the other 2.5 oz to flavor (15, 5, 0 min) and 1oz to dryhop. will be a good experiment if anything :D

More importantly fin... It's a Monday. Break open that knuckle rye!

Fourth pour of dipa, call from hr today about me being an *******... They are right, I am.

More importantly fin... It's a Monday. Break open that knuckle rye!

Fourth pour of dipa, call from hr today about me being an *******... They are right, I am.

Haha I forgot about that one. Its in the fridge door where I normally dont look for brews. Maybe tomorrow if I remember. Would be alright to have a pour from it tonight and finish the rest tomorrow? I figured I should just drink it all at once but if you dont think it will hurt I may have a glass tonight and the rest tomorrow.

It has no hop value at all. Great malt flavor but I would drink it all head or flat. Have a four oz pour every day this week.

Maybe I had a touch too much borboun last night. Coffee is kicked. Work is crappy today (a vendor screwed up all of our systems yesterday and we are still dealing with the fallout). Can I go home yet?

Coff #2 of the morning.

About to go replace a hub and wheel bearing on the ride. May have a beer while I do that.

Mowing is going to suck today.

Already had my caffiene, and a bagel. I just have that "IDon'tWanna" going on right now and would rather be at home brewing. Might just have to take a sick day soon so I can get one in

Happy tuesday everyone!

Back