My Birthday Brew HELP!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pommy

Reaction score
I am hoping to make a brew with adding a few ingredients for my birthday batch (I get to splash out and make something better than coopers lager with standard sugar :drunk:)

I am going to start with the Muntons Yorkshire Bitter kit, then I want to add some honey and I was thinking some fuggle and golding???

I want a beer with a strong flavour and a creamy pallet (any ingredients suggestions regarding the creamy flavour?)

Please help me by taking the time to make any suggestions and please keep it as simple as possible. I dont have anyone to talk to about homebrew who makes anything more than the standard kits, making good homebrew isnt a priority in New Zealand :(

Thanks in advance for all your help :mug:

sounds like the way to go, any ideas on measures for my ingredients, bear in mind ive never done this or know anyone who has so I wouldnt be much good at guessing them :(

Back