bottled my belgian strong dark

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude, why is the pic so small??? Anways, congrats! Extract is only the beginning.

Step 2 is to send a few bottles my way for quality control.

Seriously though, at 11% this beer will keep getting better and better. Take 3/4 of it and hide it somewhere. Pull it out in a year and you will be amazed with what you have. I did a trippel that chimed in about 10%. It's been bottled now for 10 months and tastes better than ever. Too bad I only have 10 of them left, I wish I had all 50!

looks nice :)

hey.. I'm planning on bottling a Belgian dark in a few months and am wanting to use the Belgian bottles like you did... I can get the bottles, corks, wires etc... what did you use to get the corks in? I'm trying to avoid buying a $150 corker. - Thanks

looks nice :)

hey.. I'm planning on bottling a Belgian dark in a few months and am wanting to use the Belgian bottles like you did... I can get the bottles, corks, wires etc... what did you use to get the corks in? I'm trying to avoid buying a $150 corker. - Thanks

i bought a colonna corker...they have it at northern brewer and AHS. its close to 70 bucks.

Im definitely going to put away half of the belgian bottles...i'm gonna have a pipeline going so it won't be hard to keep my hands off them. I'm wanting to make a brown ale next with jackfruit or a cascadian dark ale...not sure what yet...

Back