What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newest HB IPA. More bitter and has simcoe/Amarillo in a keg strainer. Me like..
1523056383677.jpeg

can't help myself..in an egg?

Nah, too $$$.

BGE overlords will argue until they're green in the face, but an AKORN works just as well. A fraction of the price, hold temps like a boss, and comes well accessorized. BGE is a status symbol, BUT if you got the cash flaunt it!! They're amazing!!

My brother's lasted 10yrs until his ex accidentally tipped it in the garage. It's in many pieces now.

Edit - I will put my Akorn against anyone's BGE. It's the cook at that point.

Scored a 4 pack of KBS! Most expensive 4 pack I have ever bought. Sigh. View attachment 565006

I found them for 20.99 at my local grocery store! That said, I bought them after getting on the wagon. Took a 4 pack to my sister tonight and split one with her... my first beer in over a week. I still have a 4 pack boxed up with the rest of my beer. Aside from hooking my BA stout loving sister up, I don’t know why I made the purchase.

PS, I don’t know why I keep reading this thread. Avoid the wagon my friends. I am gonna fall off it and get back on it several times I imagine.

On topic: wee Mac Scottish ale from sun king. At a bar I shouldn’t be at.

A couple breweries last night in Harrisonburg visiting JMU. Three Notch'd
IMG_1624.JPG

The Friendly Fermenter
IMG_1626.JPG

Pale Fire
IMG_1628.JPG

Back home tonight with an HB Pale
IMG_1632.JPG

Really should just drink some water water but need to check the new brews for the trade thread (see sig). The IPA wins!! Chucked in some homegrown blackberries.

Wife doing school stuff, sucker.

IMG_20180406_194351.jpg

Back