what *I* expect of *YOU*

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JWHooper

Reaction score
I expect you to treat my every word with reverence, like the defecations of the Dalai Lama. When I ask a question, it is your DUTY to answer it to the best of your ability, providing links -- don't suggest that I read FAQs, or just f*cking Google it! If I wanted to f*cking Google it, I would f*cking Google it, motherf*ckers.

Most of all, no matter how dumb, redundant, or boring my questions are, and no matter how much you doubt I even care about the answer but suspect that I am just posting out of boredom, it is your job to ENTERTAIN ME. Can't you see that I am a Premium Supporter? I paid good money to force you to be my friend, so start acting like it whether you want to or not.

I am sick and tired of being ignored around here. I'd better be shown some respect soon or I WILL RESIGN MY MEMBERSHIP, if I actually have some kind of membership.

I have a decal. Now let's see a little respect.

Lifetime > Premium...

so, sit down, shut up, and get me a ****ing beer

;)

Hey, that is what I call an EPIC FAIL in the respect department. You ought not to talk to me that way if'n you enjoy your lawnmower blade free skull, mMmmmm Hmmmm.

I have to commute home. That's right, I'm the guy whose taxes pay for you to lie around all day, on the dole, you bums. If you had any honor you would write poems in my honor.

That is what I will expect to see when I check back tonight.

Try not to DISAPPOINT me again.

yeah, like I'm supposed to eek out a sliver of respect for someone with nothing but apfelwein and welch's prison hooch in his fridge...;)

I expect you to treat my every word with reverence, like the defecations of the Dalai Lama. When I ask a question, it is your DUTY to answer it to the best of your ability, providing links -- don't suggest that I read FAQs, or just f*cking Google it! If I wanted to f*cking Google it, I would f*cking Google it, motherf*ckers.

Me so hawny!! Gimme 5 dollah! 5 Dollah! I love you long time!

Most of all, no matter how dumb, redundant, or boring my questions are, and no matter how much you doubt I even care about the answer but suspect that I am just posting out of boredom, it is your job to ENTERTAIN ME. Can't you see that I am a Premium Supporter? I paid good money to force you to be my friend, so start acting like it whether you want to or not.

Guard well the ring Frodo, it will protect you, but it will condemn you if you allow it.

I am sick and tired of being ignored around here. I'd better be shown some respect soon or I WILL RESIGN MY MEMBERSHIP, if I actually have some kind of membership.

I'm on top of the world Ma!!!

I have a decal. Now let's see a little respect.

I got a brand new pair of roller skates.....

You really need to work on your rants! :)

.......not to be confused with his little brother Cooper...... No, Hooper likes to think he's Super........

Eastside

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

That's cool!!!!

Can you make this into an ascii graphic, or should I just post it here as is to convey my thought on this :D

Bite%20Me(1).jpg

(this thread is too grammatically correct to be a drucken ramble...and no mention of code monkeys either...sheesh, the kids these days, don't know how to ramble correctly.)

What he said

RDWHAHB:mug:

Hey, it was at least ten years ago before Rick Roll. The main thing is that you clicked on it, like morons.

So you are saying that someone who may have in interest in what you are saying is a moron...?

OK, I'll go with that.

Finally, someone understands me. Wow, Apfelwein is stronger than it seems when you first start drinking it.

I think that we have bonded enough now.

Oh this is deffinately real! Hooper prabably screams at all the employees at the Taco Bell where he works!:D

Ok then. Mods please change the name to WTF. I mean seriously. This isn't pay for friends, its pay for use of the site. Trust me, if someone had to pay for my friendship it would cost a hell of a lot more. And it's sad someone would think they paid to have friends, very sad in fact.

It would have been great if no one replied!:rockin:

Latest posts

Back