• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Johnson Analog Temp Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigHefty

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Now that I've built two of the Ebay Aquarium temp controller boxes, I no longer need my Johnson Analog temp controller. Time to sell.

I'm going to do it auction style. I'll sell it to the highest bidder in this thread one week from today so it will end on 9/8 at 9:30am eastern time.

Shipping will be an additional $4.95 or something like that for USPS priority flat rate box.

So, if the top bid is $5... so be it, you'll have just purchased the controller for $10 shipped.

Thanks for looking!

Geoff

analog.jpg

BTW, I should note that if I get payment through PayPal just after the end of this "auction", I will ship out first thing Thursday morning. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until Monday morning as I will be out of town for a weekend of beer drink.... errrr golfing!

no worries, I would pay that amount, but wasn't sure when the auction was over. For some reason, the time on my posts is way different than what my computer says. didn't intend to try to steal it from you.

Nah, unfortunately my situation changed and I can't buy it... Well I should say I need to refocus my cash somewhere else

Back