Hello from Northern NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanflc

Reaction score
I've been brewing for about 2 years now and I visit this site before every brew to make sure I'm not doing something stupid. I figure it's about time I introduce myself and maybe make some contributions of my own. I've already made the transition from extract to partial-mash brews with the help of some great threads on here.

I've made some really gross beers and some very tasty ones, but they've all been lots of fun. I'd love to get some advice on some of my recipe ideas so hopefully I'll start posting a little more often.

Welcome! I'm also relatively new (lurking for a long time though) and I live in Morristown. So far I've been extract and partial mash, but I'm praying my new Banjo Cooker and stock pot arrive by Friday so I can try my first all grain :rockin:

I'm from Hillsborough, not too far from Morristown! Welcome to you both! :mug:

Welcome to the forum. SWMBO is from Wayne and we'll be heading up there next weekend to visit her father. Boy do I hate that road trip...

I live in Lake Hopatcong, about 25 minutes from Morristown and probably 35 minutes from Wayne. I've lived here almost 4 years, but I'm originally from Maine.

Nice to meet everybody!

Back