Swap-O-Rama #4, Bomb's Away!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just waiting on two addresses and I can get this moving. This one filled up quick!

You're right, ill enjoy what I get. However: brewbien, if you get me again, ill take some more workhorse, and if you could throw in megafauna and some of that conan yeast as "swag" I'd appreciate it.

Sold. Those are the two best IPA's that I'm aware of in Oregon, good choices.

Booooo. Missed out because I fought a house fire for the past 7 hours. Definitely in next time around though.

For whomever ends up with me, I do have a kegerator and my shirt size is L. Any swag is welcome with me!

Anxiously waiting for my recipient info! Thanks for getting these swaps organized!

For whomever ends up with me, I do have a kegerator and my shirt size is L. Any swag is welcome with me!

Anxiously waiting for my recipient info! Thanks for getting these swaps organized!

Pretty sure we wont be getting usernames, but anyway.

I prefer STEMMED glassware, no shaker pints PLEASE.
No Clothing, No tap handles...

However: brewbien.... and if you could throw in some of that conan yeast as "swag" I'd appreciate it.

+1 Brewbien can use conan vials as "swag"!! lol

No usernames. Just name and address and beer exemption. On and t shirt size and whether you have a kegerator or not.

Lol some of these preferences/ stipulations are cracking me up.

If I were going to be that specific, I'd just place an online order rather than participate in a random swap.

Hope I don't get any beer that I'm allergic to or glassware that doesn't fit my hand.

:D :D :D lolol :mug:

If I were going to be that specific, I'd just place an online order rather than participate in a random swap.

Hope I don't get any beer that I'm allergic to or glassware that doesn't fit my hand.

Well I am sending ear rings for an extra nobody said no ear rings lol. Really I am, a local brewery had some made.

Well I am sending ear rings for an extra nobody said no ear rings lol. Really I am, a local brewery had some made.

I've seen really sharp hand painted cuff links at a beer festival before... that would actually be a really unique item I think. What's more pimp then wearing brewery swag?

blizzard said:
Alright guys, who is slacking on sending their address? I'm ready to buy some beer!

Same here, already have a couple local gems in mind.

Can we substitute a bomber for 2 12ouncers? There is a killer brewery here that doesn't do 22's.

Can we substitute a bomber for 2 12ouncers? There is a killer brewery here that doesn't do 22's.

Negative. Bombers (22 oz., 16 oz, and 750 ml) are what count toward the minimum. If you want to send extras, feel free. It sounds as if the rest of the crowd is lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hylophobia

Seriously though, whats a man to do with a tap handle he cant use or a shaker pint that he has MULTIPLES of.
Just dont want people to send "generic" merch.

Ordering online from what, 2% of the craft breweries in the states??

In other news, already have 5-6 bombers im gonna send. Couple places around me just started packaging so my friend on other seas can get some east coast love.

Cheers!

EDIT: Apparently wiki has its phobias out of order, Hyalophobia is the fear of crystals, glass
EDIT2: I write poor when drunk....

Im gonna make things interesting...first member that gets their package shipped and tracking info to me, gets a beer.

So did I miss getting in on this?? I don't see a final list posted yet but only read the half the thread... I'm totally on this if I can get in!

Back