Customer service

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Transamguy77

Reaction score
So I have been brewing for about a year now and I have a LHBS just a few mins from my house, the catch is it's in the local farmers market and is only open Fri, Sat and Sunday, which means I just need to prepare for what I want and have questions ready to ask or I'll have to email during the week which is fine but sometimes the answers lead to more questions, which is what happend this past week.

So I took my kids to the mart for other reasons and I stopped in to get some answers to these questions that had arose and figured it would just be easier to ask him in person. I went in and it was busy, he answered all of my questions and I left, as I was leaving I realized I had one more and went back in but he had moved on to another customer, it wasnt a big deal so I left for real this time.

Later that night I received an email from him, that simply said that he had seen me come back in and was sorry that he was with another customer and just wanted to make sure that I had all the info I needed for what we talked about earlier.

He now has a customer for life how do I go anywhere else? I have to say his service was always great and he always answers my emails in a timely manner and he has let me exchange things I bought and not used for credit towards other things and is always a pleasure to deal with.

I just wanted to share my story cause it made me happy and as a consumer I wish more people would think of customers as he does.

I also have a great relationship with the owner and employees of the LHBS's in my area. The closest one in particular. The owner and I constantly talk and enjoy home brew. Sometimes he even stops by my hose to see me if I haven't been around for a while. I truly appreciate what your saying and am always amazed at the hospitality and friendliness of the home brewing community and our LHBS's. The LHBS owner is the one who introduced me to this forum. United our goals are the same. To make great beer and RDWHAHB. Thank you for posting this thread. It is good to have our appreciation heard. Brew on,my fermenting friends!

Back