BCS users connection questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewtime

Reaction score
My system is connected via WiFi. The issue I am having is I keep losing the connection. I have put a repeater near my brewery (I brew outside on the covered patio.). It gets frustrating trying to reconnect. If I connect using an Ethernet cable to the control panel should I unplug the pocket router I have integrated into the panel?

It is not how I want to use it but I think I have to invest in a newer router for the house and maybe ditch the DSL and go with cable internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crane, how did you mount your BCS to the din rail in that Orientation? My BCS has tabs on the sides to be mounted flat but I would prefer it to be mounted like yours.

Crane, how did you mount your BCS to the din rail in that Orientation? My BCS has tabs on the sides to be mounted flat but I would prefer it to be mounted like yours.

I bought a generic DIN rail mount from the brewtroller site before it went down. You can probably find them on amazon, eBay, or automation direct. I drilled 2 holes on the end plate to mount the adapter. There is a plastic piece that sticks up in the middle. You have to cut that away for it to mount correctly to the rail. The pic below is before I cut it.

View attachment 1444572568576.jpg

Back