Brutus Wiring Plans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hophazard

Reaction score
After much time trying to figure out how each component of my build should be wired, I think (hope) I finally have it figured out. Below is a diagram I put together for a system that will be using two Love TS controllers with Honeywell 8200A valves and Little Giant pumps. I'm also including a Love timer.

Given my relative inexperience with electrical work, I am going to call someone out to actually wire everything together to ensure that all of the connections are properly made and appropriately grounded. But first I was hoping that people familiar with how a Brutus-style system works could take a quick look and let me know if you see any major errors in my design. Basically, if I gave this to an electrician, would it make enough sense? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Here's a hosted image in case it's easier to read: link

- HH

Diagram.jpg

Sorry newbie electric question. what are the squiggly lines going from split to the love controller?

Not yet. Holidays got the best of me and haven't started yet. Going to give onehoppyguy a call to see if my idea is way off base. Hope to have it up by the end of the month. Will post pics the.

Back